Reduced West Midlands Railway Timetable From 2 August 2021
West Midlands Railway is making temporary changes to its timetables from Monday 2 August. It says the changes are necessary as Covid 19 has had a major impact on the ability to get new drivers trained to operate services. It claims that the timetable revisions will improve the reliability of the service provided, and you can be assured that SLUG will continue to monitor the level of service provided to ensure that the number of cancellations is far less than the level of cancellations in July.
Overview of what’s changing (Monday – Saturday)
- Between 10.00 – 18.00 the hourly xx.15 departure from Kidderminster to Stratford-upon-Avon via Dorridge will no longer run.
- In the opposite direction, the xx.01/03 departure from Stratford-upon-Avon to Kidderminster via Dorridge will no longer run.
- Some other services (or parts of some services) will also be cancelled.
- Rail replacement transport will be provided between Dorridge and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Chiltern Railways will be adding additional calls at Widney Manor, Lapworth, Acocks Green, Olton, Small Heath, Dorridge and Tyseley in some hours of the day.
The temporary timetables can be viewed by clicking on the links below.